Peninsula Medical Practice Patient Participation Group
Bullet Points from Meeting Thursday 18th January 2018 at Flookburgh Surgery
- Walking for Health – (Flookburgh). One person has volunteered to be a walk leader. Grange walking group doing well.
- Well Pharmacy at Grange HC– It is hoped that the pharmacy will close at 6 pm in a few weeks.
- Louise the phlebotomist is leaving in February. She will be replaced.
- Flookburgh Surgery is feeling the impact of patients having their flu jabs at the pharmacy.
- A constitution has been agreed just for Flookburgh Surgery by the PPG.
- If appointments are running late at Flookburgh and Grange, then the receptionists will inform patients on their arrival.
- It was decided that all future meetings will be held at Grange HC for the moment.
- The next meeting of the PPG will be held on Thursday 26th April 2018 at Grange Health Centre at 7.00 pm.