Peninsula Practice Patient Participation Group
Bullet Points from Meeting Thursday 3rd November at Grange Health Centre
1. Walking for Health – adverts to be placed in Grange Now/Parish Link asking for volunteer leaders. Thursday designated as Walking Day.
2. Smoking Cessation clinics to be advertised as above.
3. Pharmacy still in discussions.
4. Temporary patients (holiday makers). NHS England are being kept aware of the situation.
5. Dr Golding is now working on a locum basis as and when required. Joint injections and contraceptive devices can be provided at the surgery.
6. The next meeting of the PPG will be held on Thursday 16th February 2017 at 7.00 pm at Flookburgh surgery.