- Walking for Health – just waiting for training for the volunteer walk leaders to be arranged.
- Well Pharmacy scheduled opening date in Grange Health Centre of 5TH June.
- Appointments are available at both surgeries from 7.15 am to 7.30 pm on certain days.
- GP appointments are now available locally on Saturday/Sunday mornings at Furness General and Westmorland General. The appointments are made via the local surgeries.
- Alison one of the nurses is retiring and Christine Stuart is taking her place.
- The next meeting of the PPG will be held on Thursday 15th June 2017 at Grange Health Centre at 7.00 pm.
Since the above meeting, the training for the Volunteer Walk Leaders was arranged for Friday 21st April 2017 at Grange Health Centre.