Service that we offer via the internet
- Send a secure messages to the practice
- Book an appointment at the surgery
- Request a repeat prescription
- View your medical record
To use the myGP app
- Download and install the app on your smartphone or tablet from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Follow the instructions on the registration screen.
- Some features of myGP, such as requesting prescriptions, are initially locked for security reasons. To uunlock these please bring one form of photographic identification, such as a passport or new-style driving licence to either of our surgeries and ask for codes that unlock your access to these features.
To start using Patient Access services:
- Bring one form of photographic identification, such as a passport or new-style driving licence to either of our surgeries and ask for a registration letter, making sure that you tell us which (or all) of these services you want to access. We apologise for insisting on you doing this in person, and asking for proof of identity, but the NHS rules require us to check such ID documents before we can issue you a password for these services, in order to make sure that access to your records is protected.
- We will then give you a letter containing all the information that you will need to register and use these services online. This includes a personal identification number (PIN), the Practice’s ID code, your access ID code and your NHS number. Please keep this letter safe as it contains important personal information to allow you to access this system
- When you get home open a web browser on your computer and go to https://app.patientaccess.com/registration
- You will then be able to set up a password and be able to use all of the services that you have asked us to give you access to – either through https://www.patientaccess.com/ - or by clicking on one of the service links on our homepage.
If you think that someone else has found out your password, please ring the surgery immediately, so that we can prevent any unauthorised person from getting access to your records.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact us, we will issue you with a new one. Apology, but this must be requested in person at the practice with a proof of identity; we cannot accept telephone requests for password changes as we cannot verify your identity.